Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beginning

Hello family, friends, classmates, and any others who may read this blog. This blog fulfills a class assignment for my family 160 class, Family Relations. I am so excited for this class. I am excited to learn about the family and what makes it tick. I really enjoy studying the family, relationships within the family, and how it all functions. On this blog I will be recording new truths, insights, or anything I find valuable from my learnings. I will often bear my testimony about the importance of families and their place in society. The family needs to be protected, it is the fundamental unit of society. To the left of this post is a list of blogs, these are the blogs of my classmates and I encourage my readers to visit those pages as well to gain new insights and learnings. And of course comments are always welcome. I hope that this semester I will be able to share my findings with many of you and that you may also gain new insights and a strengthened testimony of family.

1 comment: